Expanded Credit Report
Available exclusively from CoreLogic Credco®, the CreditIQ is an expanded credit report that provides a comprehensive, fully decisionable and FCRA-compliant credit report that helps lenders mitigate risk by uncovering additional debt obligations, and increases new lending opportunities by identifying previously hidden credit behavior that could improve a consumer’s credit profile.
- Uncovers unique mortgage data for 1 in 13 mortgage applicants
- Mitigate risk and identify new lending opportunities
- Helps lenders make better informed lending decisions, improving loan portfolio value and performance
- Delivers new mortgage liens up to two months faster than traditional credit reports
- CoreLogic supplemental credit data is easy to identify and interpret
- Currently available on major LOS platforms via MISMO/XML format
- One-Call Consumer Assistance and Disputes Resolution
- FCRA-compliant and 100% actionable
Exclusive data intelligence
The supplemental data featured in CreditIQ is sourced exclusively from the CoreLogic proprietary information databases, the largest and most comprehensive collection of real estate, rental information and public records in the nation. Our databases contain over 700 million consumer transaction records covering 99.9 percent of U.S. property owners, county, municipal and special tax jurisdictions, landlord/tenant data, residential properties and liens, and consumer-specific bankruptcies, liens and judgments.
The CoreLogic aggregated consumer data includes:
- Property ownership and mortgage obligation records
- Property legal filings and tax payment status
- Rental applications and collection accounts
- Consumer bankruptcies, liens, judgments and child support obligations
Plus, CreditIQ shortens reporting times for new mortgage liens from an average 60 to 90 days to an average of 23 days – which can be up to two months sooner than traditional credit report updates – allowing lenders to obtain critical borrower data faster than ever before.