Fast, efficient, income verification directly from the IRS
Our 4506-T Direct service provides a simple, reliable way to validate applicant information, directly from the IRS. The result is an easy-to-read report with an actual IRS transcript that includes all schedules.
- Identifies false or inaccurate tax information
- Searches up to four years of IRS-verified data on the borrower(s)
- Calculates a comparison between the borrower-supplied 1040 data and IRS data
- Reissue functionality allows lenders to re-access 4506-T Direct reports processed by brokers and correspondents, saving you time and money
- Automated, real-time updates on order status
- Ability to sign 4506-T documents electronically
Detailed, Comprehensive Results
While other income verification tools merely list the borrower’s adjusted gross income, 4506-T Direct lists eighteen totals from the 1040, including wages, business income or loss, other income and adjusted gross income. The report also calls attention to discrepancies between your borrower-supplied data and the IRS-verified information by identifying suspect data.
Ordering a 4506-T Direct
Due to our direct connection with the IRS, obtaining a CoreLogic Credco 4506-T Direct is easy. If you include a copy of the first page of the borrower’s 1040 tax return for each year ordered, the report can include a comparison to data on file with the IRS, and identify any variations. This process helps identify altered tax returns and avoid fraud-related losses.
4506-T Direct also supports electronic signature from several different eSignature vendors, with new connections being added regularly.